Last updated: April 6th, 2021
What Information Is Collected About You Through BALB Services?
The information we receive from and collect about you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience using the BALB Services and our business. Here are the general types of personal information we (and certain third parties) may gather:
Information You Give Us:
– Sources of Information You Give Us: We receive, store and process personal information you provide to us when you purchase or use the BALB Services, set up a Team BALB account, enter information on our websites or message boards, communicate with us over phone, email, or otherwise, use our applications on mobile or connected devices, use our streaming services, take our surveys, participate in any promotion, interact with our social media presence, or in any other way.
– Examples of Information You Give Us: This includes without limitation:
· Contact information: name, shipping, billing, and/or business addresses; phone number; email address; social media username
· Log-in information: username and password information;
· Payment information: credit or other payment card information;
· Demographics information: gender; date of birth; interests, preferences, inferences, profile data, and survey response data;
· Purchase history: products you may have purchased from us and others and price of such products
· Fitness and wellness information:
o Physical information (e.g., weight, waist, hip and bicep measurements, etc.);
o Food and nutritional information (e.g., types of food and beverages consumed, nutritional supplement and water intake, and any related caloric, fat, fiber, cholesterol and other information);
o Metabolic information (e.g., caloric and fat burn through exercise, and other related information);
o Fitness and activity information (e.g., the types and number of workouts you may be using, workout and activity tracking, hours exercised, etc.).
· Photos, general feedback and content: content you post on our message boards, photos you upload into the BALB Services, or information you submit about our products, goods or services;
How Does BALB Use the Information It Collects?
BALB may use the information provided above in various ways, including without limitation, for the following business and commercial purposes:
Types of Uses
General Categories of Personal Information Used
Process and fulfill your requests or orders for any BALB Services, and verify your identity and/or location to allow access to your accounts (such as your Team BALB or BALB On Demand account)
Contact information, log-in information, payment information, purchase information, fitness and wellness information
Communicate with you about your orders or any inquiries you may have submitted to us or other customer service issues
Tell you about new products, goods or services, including if you started a transaction with us and provided your information, but did not finalize your order
Troubleshoot and/or address a problem or issue affecting your use of any BALB Services, or to inquire about or verify information concerning a transaction
Assist you with your health and wellness goals, such as providing you with information and feedback on your goals, tracking your progress with fitness and nutrition, and helping you connect with individuals who share your interests so you can stay motivated toward reaching your goal
Improve any BALB Services, such as the look and feel of our apps or websites, and related advertising or materials
Enhance and personalize your BALB experience on any BALB Services, and control the frequency of advertisements to your device
Target advertising or promotions that may be of interest to you, such as emails, direct mail, banner ads, splash ads (ads that appear as you sign in or out of your online accounts) or promotions based on your demographic profile, interests, or location
Send you emails and other communications with offers about BALB’s or any of our business partners’ products or services that we think you may find useful, or to see if you are interested in participating in surveys, market research or other inquiries
Administer contests, promotions, events, market research, surveys or other features
Carry out other purposes which are disclosed to you and, where required by law, to which you consent
Any personal information
BALB does not sell your personal information for payment or other monetary consideration.
Certain BALB Services and websites contain electronic images known as pixel tags (also called web beacons or gifs) that we use to help deliver and recognize cookies on our websites, count users who have visited those websites, and gather usage and performance data. We also include pixels in our emails to tell if you open and act on them.
– Browser cookie controls: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can go to your browser settings to learn how to delete or reject cookies. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, may be deleted and may need to be recreated.
– Pixel Tag Controls: You can disable pixel tags in emails by changing the settings on your email client to prevent the automatic downloading of images.
– Mobile Ad ID controls: Each operating system provides options to limit tracking and/or reset the advertising ID.
– Do Not Track Signals: Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Does BALB Share the Information and Data it Receives?
We value the trust our customers place in us to safeguard their personal information.
How Secure is Information About Me?
BALB has implemented and uses reasonable security measures designed to help prevent the loss and unauthorized access of your information. Despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or our online services. You can help protect your personal information by not reusing any passwords you use in connection with your BALB accounts. If you suspect a website or mobile application is pretending to be that of BALB’s (also known as “spoofing”), do not enter any personal information, but please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
How Can I Access or Update My Information?
We want to be sure your personal information is kept accurate and complete, and for this reason we ask that you inform us in the event of any changes to your information. If you provided your information directly to BALB, you may easily access or update certain personal information by visiting the “members login” sections within our website (www.beactivelivebetter.com).
Your Privacy Choices: Opt-Out
– Marketing: We offer you various ways to opt-out of receiving certain communications from us. If you would like to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications from us you may click the “Unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of BALB marketing emails that we send and follow the easy instructions to opt-out. You can also follow this link to unsubscribe right now (https://www.beactivelivebetter.com/Unsubscribe)
– Online Advertising: To learn some of the ways that you can opt-out of targeted online advertising, see the section above titled “What About Cookies, Pixel Tags and Third Party Tracking Tools.
Please feel free to share any comments, concerns, complaints, or questions with us:
Be Active Live Better
1831 Third St. Louth.
St.Catharines, ON L2S 0B7
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1831 Third Street Louth, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0B7
Phone: (289) 206-2333
Address: 1831 Third Street Louth, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0B7
Phone: (289) 206-2333